Friday, April 23, 2010

The Great Race/Carnival

So every year Dixie has an event called the Great Race. It is a course with different stations and obstacles which teams try to race through and win. After the Great Race they have a carnival where you can get snow cones, cotton candy, hot dogs, hamburgers and different things of that sort. Isaac and I went on this big slide it was fun but I don't think Isaac quite thought the same thing.

Here is a close up picture of the picture above.
I love Isaac's face. Good photo taking Jeff.

There was a man in a bright green suit making balloon figures so we thought we would get Isaac one. It a tiger. He would not let go of that stick until we made him once we got home for him to take his bath.

This is what I got from the carnival. A BIG FAT lip. You are all so jealous of me I know. No I did not get punch in the mouth though sometimes it sure felt like it. This is what happens to me when I forget to wear chapstick with sunscreen in it.

2 comments:

  1. I like your new blog! =) And holy cow! I remember one summer when you had a blistered lip! You sure do need to remember your chapstick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUCH!!!!!! You poor thing! I'm sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete