Friday, July 9, 2010

Sand Hallow

One very hot day we decided to go to Sand Hallow. We had gone there a couple of weeks ago and Isaac absolutely hated it. I love the water so for me to not be able to go and play in the water without having a screaming boy was very disappointing. After that I was determined to get Isaac to like the water. I don't know what his deal was a couple of weeks ago but this time we went he seemed to have no problem. Well, there still was a little hesitation but he would actually let me leave his side. So here are some pictures from that little trip.






And can I just add that it is really nice to have a few lakes and reservoirs ruffly 20 minutes away!

2 comments:

  1. It's good to see all the pictures. Looks like you had fun with all the vacationing! Also looks like you remembered your chapstick with SPF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mom is so jealous... she wants a grandchild with read hair so bad..... lol

    ReplyDelete