Friday, March 25, 2011

The Last Little While

Not a whole lot has been going on but here are some pictures from the last couple of months.

Every now and then I will be doing something in another room and all of a sudden I will hear music playing. I will go check on Isaac and he will be there playing on the piano. It's pretty cute.

For St. Patrick's day I made rice krispie treats. They turned out a lot better than I thought.
The leprechauns found us and turned our dinner green. It was rice and cream of chicken soup.

For spring break we went to Las Vegas for a day and watched the dolphins and saw the lions and tigers at the mirage. It's the closest thing to a zoo for a us and it was pretty fun.
So that has been what we have been up to. Not a whole lot and I have been alright with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment